Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Witches of Highland

The past week I must not be sleeping well due to a couple of "head traumas" (that sounds much serious than they actually were) because I've been having crazy dreams that I remember.

Last night I dreamt that I was at home hanging out and it was the weekend. Marilyn was in the kitchen cooking with Mari and Terri. In the sink was our large plastic bowl and there were 4 aquarium fish in there. One brown one, one grey fish, one black fish and a goldfish. I asked Marilyn what was up and she said that "Laura Fox, Becca (I work with her), Vienna, and one of the aquarium fish are in there." Mari replied that Vienna turns herself into a fish every weekend. Vienna was the goldfish and the girls started to get concerned because the other fish were picking on her. However, they couldn't turn them back because they weren't sure what to do about the aquarium fish. They didn't know what would happen if they turned it into a human. Oh, in this dream, I wasn't a witch, just all of my roommates (who i love and do not think are witches in real life).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....there's more.... tell me theres more.... im so into this dream!