Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Only Partial Performance Anxiety

I only recall the very end of my dream from last night/this morning. It involved hugging Ian. Except he looked like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and came up to my shoulders. After I hugged him, I stepped outside onto this bluff overlooking the ocean to set up my two man insta-tent that I just love infront of the door of this house. This lady came out of this house/building (where I had just been) and said that I shouldn't put it infront of the door...I didn't realize I had. So then she put her "tent" up further out on the bluff....it was like this insta-two story house made out of particle board. And it overlooked the ocean. I wanted to go surfing and the lady kept saying that the water was warm, but I didn't believe her, because the water in CA is never WARM. It can be not cold, but it's never warm. And I admit, the waves looked a bit beyond my skill level. So I went in the lady's particle board tent/house...and it had stairs. I think I had this dream because there are two women in My home ward that I am totally jealous of their lives...

No comments: