Friday, June 10, 2005

Memory Lapse

I had a really cool dream last night involving a red sheet and my mother. I don't think i dreamt she was a bull fighter. I don't think I did, but now I never will know. Oh well.

So, the mystery about Jim deepens. My roommate Vienna works with him and knows his fiancee.

Vienna: It's a joke right?
Ruby: I don't think so
Vienna: I know her. she's 20. I've seen the two interact. I'd never picture it together. They weren't acting like they were dating. No, I just don't see it

(Vienna proceeds to spend the next two hours watching Ray with me and muttering to herself as how weird it was)

So the facts. She's one of the interns last semester (he's an intern coordinator for a senator). They weren't dating or showed any sign of dating when she saw them together. She even saw them with her parents. She (Delia) is 20, as of a few weeks ago and this summer is living in Idaho. They had only been dating a few weeks before he proposed apparently.

I hate being a snoop, but some mysteries are oh so fascinating. Oh, and both Vienna and I wish the couple success!

2 comments:

HOO said...

I would be muttering too...In fact, I still am.

Nettie said...

Sounds like you have some interesting dreams.