Sunday, June 12, 2005

OUCH! That Hurts!!!

Ok so I didn't get to post this until now, but I had this dream from thurs/fri where I had a big snake in my purse (Don't ask me why...dreams aren't logical), all coiled up, except it was sealed in a plastic bag. I am such a sucker for being kind to animals, that I opened the bag because I was afraid that it wasn't getting oxygen, and the thing came hurtling at me with its fangs fully bared and it's jaws a perfect vertical...I thought it was a python, so I didn't expect to have to take evasive action like that. That's when I threw on the brakes and literally popped my eyes open and woke up. I didn't want to find out how that dream was going to end.

I had to go brush my teeth, read a little, etc before I got back into bed. And then I sat ontop of my feet, because I was convinced that snakes were going to come up from the end of the bed under my blankets. That's because my teacher in 5th grade told us this story about a guy in the amazon that has this poisonous snake sneak into his sleeping bag and curl up on his stomach, so his buddy has to cut a hole in the bottom of the bag and smoke the snake out without upsetting him or making him bite the guy, because it was a rare breed and they were in the middle of the jungle and didn't have any antivenin.

Yes I am almost 30 and I still get freaked out like that. I'm kind of thinking this is all prophetic in a way because friday morning my mom told me that she was moving out because my parents are finally getting divorced.

1 comment:

Joy said...

girl, if you need anything, just holler.