Monday, June 06, 2005

Inagural

I like the color scheme we've got goin on up in here. It's rich and inviting and kinda mezmerizing-voodo-y at the same time. So Ruby, is our public ready for this? Can they handle this strange portal? Do they really want to know? I don't give a crap. As my boss just informed me, I am "so self-absorbed, [I] laugh when people call [me] self absorbed." For the most part, my dreams involve celebrities. And my dreams are going to take a lot of deciphering...that's what I'm looking for out of this venture. So excited.

2 comments:

Joy said...

its dreamland barbie...

Joy said...

Our audience will be blown away by our pink confection of our dreams and banter. It's hot, its us, unplugged like nothing else....well, maybe I'm getting too carried away, no- I can safely say it'll be like quite nothing most people have seen.