Monday, June 27, 2005

She talks to fish.....and Michael Caine is her grandpa

I haven't been able to post for a few days, oh yeah because my computer is (hopefully temporarily) dead.

This weekend I had two dreams that I made a conscious effort to remember.

Friday night, I dreamt that I was in New York staying in a posh hotel with my bro Rich and Mom. We were a little fish out of water, staying in the hotel. Rich and I were younger-in our early teens. Turns out that we were there to hang out with our grandpas. My mom's father was Michael Caine and my dad's father was Robert Redford. Michael Caine was hillarious, Robert Redford not so much.

Sunday night I dreamt that I was on a bench in the desert. Next to me was a pretty stream, the water was clear and the stream had no vegetation, it was just dirt. I was sitting there and 4 huge "bull trouts" (thats what i figured they were in my dream) came up to me and I started talking to the fish. They were cute in an ugly sort of way and then I was sad because I knew my other brother Steven would fish there and the fish had no food.

Bizarre dream.

5 comments:

HOO said...

So I changed my name on linkup to a michael caine character this weekend. Weirder and Weirder! He's freaking funny, though.

HOO said...

and, also, we need to work on dreams with RR as our LOVER, not our Grandpa. OK.

Anonymous said...

hoo just officially hit the creepy mark..... :)

HOO said...

Just now? You're only getting that now?

Joy said...

rr circa 1960-1988 yes.

Now, not so much.