Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Trader Joe Bags

Last night, I was playing soccer. Beautiful night, perfect field, easy game. Needless to say, the mentally challenged girl that plays on the other team and I were going for the ball, she tripped and head butted me in the temple. Apparently she didn't have much control of the situation. Anyway, the left side of my head and part of my face is swollen, sore and i can't even yawn. But it happens. Just one of those things.

Anyway, last night I had a dream involving trader joe grocery bags and a hot guy with a mustang and sexy sunglasses but I can't remember anymore details. crazy concussion!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you tried to head butt a mentally challenged soccer player?

I love you.

Joy said...

I was headbutted by a mentally challenged soccer player.

;)