Friday, June 24, 2005

A couple of nights ago

I had a dream that I was talking to my friend Adam (not to be confused with the other Adam). Adam and I were best friends in high-school, he wrote me every week of his mission, we had a falling out about 4 years ago, and he married Adrianne another vernal peep) 2 years ago. Now, since our falling out i hadn't seen him although we have talked. Last August, Adrianne was talking on the phone with her sister and died unexpectedly. I heard that Adam isn't doing that well when i was in Vernal last which was over a month ago. So, in my dream I was talking to him and he wasn't doing well, but by the end of the dream he seemed happier.

I'm wondering if I had the dream because I'm concerned or if I need to contact him.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruby, baby.... pick up your phone.

HOO said...

what I love about Ruby is how deadpan she is...yeah the chick died talking on the phone, whatevs. CAn you imagine being a part of that phonecall?

HOO said...

Now having finished reading the post...my two cents...if you feel you're having the dream because you need to contact him, (even if that's not why you're REALLY having the dream), just do it. What can it hurt. Either you're supposed to, or it doesn't matter. And everyone loves a phonecall...except I bet that one chick swore never to answer the phone again.