Monday, November 07, 2005

With tha KILL!!!!!!!!


Well, I got my wish, sorta. Last night's creation involved me being in this two-person team volleyball tournament. While volleyball was one of the activites that I did actually feel I could competently participate in during PE in junior high...There's no way I've got hops enough to punch like Misty May. And thus no way in hell I'd ever do something like that in real life. So in the dream the odd thing was my team partner was this guy (no clue who it was...) And I was wearing rasta colored socks. And I gratefully didn't have to actually play, because before we got to the court, someone had thrown slime and noodles all over the court. So instead I had to clean it up (and not show everyone what a sucky player I was? DARN!)

PS if the playing partner in question had been Matt Fuerbringer, I don't think I could have played either, because I would have been in gorgeousness-induced paralysis. 6' 7" Stanford grad, and an Aquarius. Unfortunately, married.

1 comment:

Joy said...

okay, i'm totally jealous of your dream.