Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Indecision re: allocation of resources. In other words, boring.

Well this one is going to be a fragment. For those of you who don't know, I used to live in North County San Diego. Liked it lots. My grandma lived there too, in Oceanside, until she passed away on New Years this year. Anyway, in my dream last night, I was in a room, like a library or study in a house, and there were posters in a stack on this table that was pushed up against a book case. In my dream it was my Grandma's house, but in real life, it looked nothing like it. For some reason I was trying to figure out wether I wanted to go visit my old roommate that still lives down there. And then I woke up. It was a weird wake up though. Like I was in the middle of my dream, and suddenly my brain switched on and was like, "time to get up!"...at 5:45am. Thanks brain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my brain freaks out at 4am, telling me its time to wake up.

My brain hates me.. but only cause Im beautiful.

Joy said...

Hey, I don't know why i'm posting it here but......there's a chance i might be in San Diego over Christmas.