Sunday, November 06, 2005

Darn you Betty!

So, last night the last thing i read was SaucyBetty saying how she's jealous of my dreams...Last night I proceeded to have a dream about three different dudes. All three were at my parent's house. I know the three from real life. Two in my ward and the other was an ex boyfriend. Well, the main part of the dream was me trying to make sure the three boys in the house didn't know of each other. And then my lil' bro was in the dream showing me a book...but i can't remember what the book was. The ex-boyfriend was putting the moves on, but I didn't want him to....mostly because i was mad that we hadn't communicated for over a month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you? I was searching the net and looking for sites involoving pharmaceutical. I am currently unsure if your site is exactly what I'm for, but I have to admit, it caught my interest. I'm glad I stopped by. Great post! Thanks for your time!

HOO said...

What on earth! Didn't we click the box to get rid of all the spam posts? Anyway. I would like to continue my jealousy of Ruby, because when she does dream of dudes....a) she's juggling three, b) they're putting the moves on her. PS...That's her in real life too, if anyone was wondering.

Anonymous said...

JINX!

Joy said...

wait, there's not three guys in my life right now...i don't think there is. wait, i'd totally know.