Monday, July 11, 2005

My OBX, My Dream

So, last night I dreamt I was at the OBX. I went to pick up Saucy Betty and took her to the best beach to surf at, but the beach was packed with surf fishermen. We watched a little and then went back to the hotel where we were supposed to meet everyone. However, the other peeps weren't around. So, then we went back to the beach. The beach was like a giant aquarium and you could see the sea life swimming around, there was coral (which is funny, because obx is just a giant sand bar). Needless to say, Saucy Betty was telling me it was much cooler in Bermuda. I remember laughing, and we just sat back and watched the animals.

3 comments:

HOO said...

Two questions: Did my feet smell, and did Brad Pitt come along?

Anonymous said...

1. Yes
2. Brad Pitt was the voice of "whiskers" the catfish.

Joy said...

Nope, that would be a different dream. ;)