Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hiding out

Sunday evening. I'm hiding out in my roommate's room because my computer is still dead. My other roommate is hosting Noche de Hogar in our living room and I'm feeling shy. My roommate is currently watching some british mini-series set in the 19th century. Why is it that soap operas are okay if the actors wear period clothes and have english accents? And ya know, i like Emma and Pride and prejudice (bbc version).

Just a random thought from a fugitive (well, not a real fugitive-I could go visit a friend i guess)

Update: My roommate who went back home a week ago has called 5 times in the past 30 minutes. Her best friend, my other roommate is avoiding her because she is watching a movie with lines like "he wrote violent love to me" and "she's a jiltin' jessie"

1 comment:

HOO said...

you mock writing violent love so disdainfully! Was it not you and I both that totally were so stoked for that one "reality show" about life in the 19th century? Well it sucked, I'll give you that. But hey, how else is a girl supposed to spend her empty sunday afternoon, if not watching one of those blessed productions?