Friday, July 08, 2005

Here I come to save the day!

Rest assured chillins, I finally had a dream. Better said, I finally have time to write down my dream and actually remember it. It was one of those that made me late to work, because I thought I was already awake and on my way to work. Except my back molar fell out before I left for work. SYMBOLISIM ALERT. It's generally accepted that teeth falling out in dreams=dreamer feels lack of power in their life. Could that be because I haven't been paid in 6 week and am totally dreading confronting my boss? I had a headache about it all day long yesterday. I even dreamed that I still had a headache. I dreamed that I was arguing with myself whether to call in sick or not. I'm glad I didn't. But I'm bummed that I'm even in this work scenario. I'm doomed to always have crap at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your boss only pays you like once every two or three months... seriously Kelly, you gotta get out.

Joy said...

You haven't been paid for 6 weeks? Ugh. That's horrible.