Friday, July 15, 2005

Move over Liam!!! Jack White is in the house!


Last night I dreamt that I was being pursued by Jack White. When I say pursued, I mean, I was totally okay with this. That's right, Jack, was my boyfriend. But in my dream he was really chaste. Meg White was telling me thats why he is always getting married. We were in a yellow room in a grungy old house, he was playing guitar, she was playing drums and then he proposed to me. But wouldn't kiss me because we weren't married yet.
Um yeah. This dream defies all sense of logic, but hey dreamlandia is fun!!

2 comments:

HOO said...

Would you marry a guy with nipples like that?

HOO said...

I have to admit being married at the convergence of two south american rivers in a canoe is extraordinarily romantic. Who knew that rocker-boho Ironic types went camping?