Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Espionage: Sheep

While I was at the Outer Banks this weekend, I dreamt that I was on vacation with 3 friends. We were snagged by an espionage group and they took us to the helicopter and gave us our assignment. We were given a bunch of packages, and then one super secret package that looked to be a cutout of a sheep, but twice as big as a sheep (5 or 6 foot sheep) wrapped up in kraft brown paper. We got our instructions, were told not to go where the bad guys were (one looked a lot like Daniel Craig) and then headed that way. ....and then I woke up.



The funny thing is, I had a similar dream in Peru.

2 comments:

HOO said...

Repeat espionage dreams? Sounds cool! What do you think they mean?

Joy said...

That I should work for the CIA?

I'm not sure what it means, but they are pretty cool dreams.