Sunday, October 30, 2005

Not the pounds I want to lose!

When did I have this dream? Probably from Thursday-Friday night last week. In real life, I just got back from London. I had been working at a law firm there for a couple of weeks. They paid me "under the table"--cash in an envelope. I dreamt that I got a letter from them and they were like, "Could you please send us back £50 from what we sent you? We evaluated the work you did and feel that we overpaid."

I don't really know why I had this dream, because in real life they were very complimentary of the work I did...calling people and sending letters and stuff. Whatevs. I think I had the dream because I thought I got paid crap. That's probably it. Rule Britannia.

3 comments:

Joy said...

hmm, we got spammed.

HOO said...

I thought we did the de-spamming thing....you're the techie guru...that's you're department!

Anonymous said...

Save us, Jebus!