Friday, October 12, 2007

Fine, I'm obsessed


Months ago, I read where a guy had a dream that Bob Dylan bought him a cheese burger. I thought that was pretty much the coolest dream ever. Well, last night I dreamt I was waiting around for a Dylan concert with three friends. The fans there were herded over to an area and Bob came out. There wasn't any screaming or anything and he was kind of doing this skipping thing closer to the fans but we were told to ignore him. He was wearing an orange t-shirt, 501s, and reddish-orange Old Navy birkenstock-like sandals (with socks). I was just watching him and smiling. Well, the guy with us, ol' Walter, disappeared and came back and had me go with him. He had approached Bob's people and they said it was okay to get a picture with him. Well, I talked to him and then asked for the picture. Even though you aren't supposed to touch Bob, he put his arm around me. The funny thing was, he was small, like maybe 2 inches taller than me and 20 or 30 pounds heavier than I am. Anyway, all I remember afterwards was a few seconds of the concert

No comments: