Monday, September 17, 2007

The Latest Sunday Night Dream

The past 6 months or so, I've noticed that I don't sleep well on Sunday nights. The result is more often than not, I remember my dreams all night long. Last night was no exception. I dreamt that I was watching tv and the personality on tv was talking about the recent findings that Jackie Kennedy Onassis had an affair with the Pope, the Late John Paul. The funny thing is that in my dream I remembered that this was a reoccuring dream. Who knew?

2 comments:

HOO said...

You have a recurring dream that JKO had an affair with the Pope? You're messed up!

Joy said...

I know!

Last week I was listening to a piece on NPR about how RFK was really disturbed that his father was involved in organized crime. Somehow that evolved into this dream.