Tuesday, August 09, 2005

ERRONEOUS!! ERRONEOUS!!


Picture it, The Italian Lake Country, 2005. I was stoked to go to Italy, but bummed that I would only have time to visit where I'd already been...Lago di Como (Which in reality I have NOT been to, and is like the only place in Italy I wanna go, well that and Positano, and Cinque Terre, and back to Ischia and Capri, and Cortina d'Ampezzo.) Ok, so I fly in on this Sea Plane looking thing, and I'm there with my sister, who mysteriously never visually appears in the dream. So, all of a sudden, I am in a private room, presumably in the hotel where I'm staying, and Vince Vaughn is getting all up ons. I don't think he's Italian, but who knows. All of a sudden our little nooky-fest is interrupted because my plane is departing (told you it was a quick trip!) in five minutes, and I haven't even packed. I rush into my room to throw my things together, and can't even find my sister. But somehow it comes about that we're leaving at another time. So I go back to "resume" with Funtime Vince, only to find he's just stepped into the elevator to leave and take off for wherever he's going.

So do you see what I mean? I don't even get what I want IN MY DREAMLIFE. And how about this picture? I don't think it's really Vince. More like Vincent Perez, he of the smouldering gaze.

And yes, to date, I have seen Wedding Crashers 3 times and paid full price.

PS I think the lake country was the setting because I just watched the new Gwen Stefani video, which is set there. That bitch has everything.

2 comments:

Joy said...

you rock.

Anonymous said...

you know how many golden girl comments ive made in the last two days?!

reason 2,785 why i love this blog!